We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that any User Contributions, Submitted Materials, or other materials on our Website violate your copyright, you may send a notice of copyright infringement. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement appearing on our websites (the “Sites”). A notice of copyright infringement should be submitted only by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. Do not make false claims. Any misuse of this process may result in legal consequences. Be sure to consider whether any exception to copyright (e.g., fair use) applies before you submit a claim.
To report alleged copyright infringement taking place on or through our Sites, the following notice of copyright infringement must be completed and delivered to our Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice, we will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from our Sites.
Your Notice must contain the following information:
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. If numerous copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing and to which access is to be disabled, including, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site(s) or the exact location where such material may be found.
- A description of the nature and location of the material that you claim infringes your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit us to find and identify the material. For example, please provide a link to a specific blog post (not just the name of the blog) that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the blog post (image, link, text, etc.) to which your complaint refers;
- Provide your full legal name, your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
Terms and Conditions for Content Use
Except as may be otherwise indicated within our Website, you are authorized to view, copy, print and distribute materials and content within our Website, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You may use our Website for noncommercial or personal purposes only. No content of our Website, including text, images, audio and video, may be copied, distributed, modified, reused, reposted or transmitted for any commercial or public purpose without specific written prior permission from us.
- You must comply with and adhere to all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the materials of our Website. Any copies that you make of material or other content must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear with the original material or content. You herewith agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy you make.
- You may not modify any of our materials in any way without specific written prior permission from us.
- You may not reverse-engineer, deconstruct, disassemble or decompile any software or technology underlying our Website or provided through our Website.
- You agree that we have not conferred expressly or by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright (except as expressly provided above) of us or of any third party.
- You will not use our Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this policy.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from our Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from our Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of our Website or any services or materials available through our Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out in this section, please use our online Content Request Form.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use our Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair our Website or interfere with any other party’s use of our Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through our Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access our Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our Website.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website.
Linking to our Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our prior express written consent.
Our Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on our Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on our Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on our Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause our Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of our Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from our Website
Links to other sites and resources provided by third parties are provided for convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and are not responsible for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Accessing third-party websites linked to our Website is done at your own risk and is subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.