Map Room New York Public Library

The New York Times described the newly restored ceiling of the Maps Division as, “a ceiling that has been likened to an inside-out Faberge egg.” Ernest Neuman Studios played a significant roll in the Library’s first restoration of The Maps Division since it was opened in 1911. The focal point of this project was the restoration of the ornate 20-foot …

Beacon Theater

Working with Creative Finishes on the Cathedral conservation project on plaster and wood restoration, won the 2014 Copper Development Association’s North American Copper in Architecture Award and the Rectory won the 2012 Lucy G. Moses Award by the New York Landmarks Conservancy.